Tiffany Markel is the owner and founder of In Tandem Coaching and Consulting. She earned her Bachelor’s of Arts degree at Concordia University which is where she had her first spark of passion for coaching and counseling. As a volunteer Chaplain, Tiffany connected with students on issues ranging from personal, spiritual, and mental health issues, to career counseling and academic advising.
She went on to earn her Master’s Degree in Counseling at Multnomah University and practiced out of Warner Pacific College’s Career and Life Counseling House before starting her own practice here at In Tandem Coaching. She is currently working on her Life Coach Board Certification through Light University. Though not limited to her specialties, Tiffany’s main focus of practice is around personal and professional life transition, and corporate consulting on visioning and organizational change management.
Tiffany resides in Portland, Oregon and so enjoys coffee, camping, and the gorgeous surroundings of the Pacific Northwest. She is an avid book reader and can often be found making Harry Potter references and analogies. Tiffany lives with her husband and shaggy dog who are her two biggest fans and most loyal clients.
- B.A. Christian Education, Concordia University
- M.A. Counseling, Multnomah University
- Pending Board Certified Life Coach, Light University
- Prepare and Enrich Facilitator, Pre-Marital and Marital Counseling
- Strong Interest Inventory Facilitator, Education & Career Exploration
- Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator Facilitator, Personality Assessment
- Clifton Strengths Finder Facilitator, Strengths & Leadership Assessment
- DiSC Profile Facilitator, Behavioral & Management Analysis